09 June 2016

It bears repeating

I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone.
I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone.I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m not afraid of being alone.

Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment